Careers At 3D
No drug is developed by a single person. We understand that it takes teamwork, perseverance to realize something this big. The 3D team works hard with room to laugh and is looking to expand.
If you are interested in 3D-PharmXchange, we invite you to contact us. You are always welcome to visit one of our offices for a coffee and discussion regarding our opportunities.
A Great Team & Atmosphere
At 3D-PharmXchange, you work with an experienced and dedicated team of professionals. Serious business with an informal way of working and room for a few laughs.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment, working for top entrepreneurs and big pharma. You will be working in a very dynamic, young, and growing team and have the freedom to shape your work. Although 3D-PharmXchange is well-known as an experienced partner in drug development, this doesn’t mean it is all about business. Our main aim is to centralize and empower our consultants. Not only professionally but also informally.
We Are Currently Looking For
Join our team of Dedicated Drug Development experts today.
3D-PharmXchange is interested in high-level experts in all key drug development disciplines. Our colleagues have an extensive and proven track record within companies developing innovative drugs (small molecules/biologicals/novel therapies), with a focus on early-stage drug development. Next to the open positions, be reminded that we also appreciate open applications and are always eager to discuss future collaboration.
Vacancy : Consultant CMC
3D-PharmXchange is a Dutch Life Sciences consultancy and operational support firm with offices in Tilburg and Oss. We are a dedicated team of Drug Development experts covering the key areas of pre-clinical, clinical, CMC, regulatory affairs and project management. In addition, we provide out-licensing and interim management support. Our clients are mainly early phase biotech, but we also support leading big pharma companies.
Our CMC team, specialized in delivering CMC support to pharmaceutical companies and biotech industry, is seeking to expand with an enthusiastic colleague. Depending on the customer project you may be working on any aspect of CMC development for a biological (including ATMP) or small molecule; both in a managing role, and as a Subject Matter Expert. Thus, your experiences in early and late stage process development, including formulation development, analytical assay or method development, CMC regulatory trajectories, manufacturing of Drug Substance/API or Drug Product, Technology Transfers, and selection and management of CROs and CMOs are all key assets for this role. Reviewing development and validation protocols and reports, and writing documents for regulatory purposes, is part of the role.
- PhD (preferred) or MSc in the area of Bio (process) technology, Chemistry,
Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Demonstrated competency, experience, and knowledge in CMC development and
manufacturing requirements from early to late phase within the pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in a comparable position and/or work environment is
- Essential personality skills: pro-active, team player, entrepreneurial, can-do mentality,
organizational sensitivity, stakeholder management.
- Essential communication skills: fluency in English, oral, writing and presentation skills.
- Specific hands-on experience in one or multiple of the following focus areas is desired:
upstream processing of Biologicals (fermentation; cell culture); process chemistry,
analytical assay or method development.
- Demonstrated competency in writing and reviewing the CMC regulatory submission documentation
(IND/IMPD/NDA/BLA) and answering any possible CMC regulatory questions.
- Network in (local) biotech industry.
- Thorough experience in project management and project team participation.
- Experience with CRO and/ or CDMO selection and management is desired.
Send your CV and a motivation letter to Nina Lemmers-van Erp at email@example.com. For more information, you can also contact her at +31 (0)13 5348272.
Vacancy : Business Development Manager
3D-PharmXchange is a Dutch Life Sciences consultancy and operational support firm located in Tilburg and with a side offices in Oss. We are dedicated to the development of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Our clients are leading pharma companies as well as innovative biotech start-ups.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is able to drive the business forward to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal candidate is energetic, a team player and a self-starter. You will be the first contact person for our (new) clients and will coordinate and interact with various team members. The position will require significant field activity. Within this position you report directly to the management team.
- Lead the business development activities within 3D-PharmXchange
- Acquisition of projects in different stages of drug development including following up with leads, coming up with value propositions, writing proposals, negotiation and closing with all kinds of clients, ranging from SME’s to worldwide multinationals
- Follow-up of existing leads as well as creating new leads with all kinds of clients, ranging from SMEs to worldwide multinationals.
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans to achieve revenue objectives
- Take initiative to enhance 3D-PharmXchange’s proposition and development of new concepts
- Responsible for go to market strategy in existing markets and support or lead (depending on seniority level) execution of further expansion in Europe
- Contribute to appropriate processes to provide timely and accurate management information related to forecasts, market intelligence and industry trends
- Build and maintain a strong network within the pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Identification of and attendance at relevant conferences
Requirements & qualifications
- Relevant master degree (life sciences preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years commercial work experience in pharmaceutical and/or life science industry
- Excellent communication, relationships management and sales skills
- Knowledge on the way integrated drug development programs are designed and executed
- Fluent in English and Dutch, German is a plus
- Brings a significant network in the innovative life sciences sector
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge on deployment of social media to support business development and company branding is a big plus
Essential personal skills
- Enthusiastic and easy connector with excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Result-driven and customer focus
- Team player
- Multi-tasking and prioritization capability
Send your CV and short motivation letter to Nina Lemmers-van Erp at nina@3d- pxc.com. For more information, you can also contact her at +31 (0)13 53 482 72
Vacancy : Consultant Clinical Development
3D-PharmXchange is a Dutch Life Sciences consultancy and operational support firm located in Tilburg and Oss. We are dedicated to the development of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Our team of experts covers the key areas of pre-clinical, clinical, CMC, regulatory affairs and project management. In addition, we provide out-licensing and interim management support. Our clients are leading big pharma companies as well as innovative biotech start-ups.
For the various projects that we are running for our clients, we are looking for a consultant Clinical Development. As a consultant, you will be responsible for the development of (early-stage) clinical strategy, including pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamis of (bio)pharmaceutical compounds. You will be involved in drafting clinical development plans of clinical trials and documentation for regulatory submission.
You are responsible for:
- the clinical development strategy of an investigational compound, including the definition of milestones and Go/NoGo criteria
- Being able to translate biomarker data to decisive proof-of-concept studies
- Responsible for the design of clinical trials, including pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Responsible for the writing of essential documents e.g. Clinical Trial Protocol, IB etc.
- A clinical representative in Scientific Advice meetings at regulatory authorities (EMA, FDA)
- A clinical representative in a cross functional collaborative environment
- An equal and expert discussion partner in the communication with KOL’s
- Coördinating of project management activities to ensure timely, uniform and quality delivery of the services provided to our clients
Requirements and qualifications
- Relevant academic background in biomedical field, preferably PhD
- Experience with (early) clinical drug development
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Up-to-date knowledge of legislation and regulations and ICH-GCP guidelines;
- Experience with Scientific Advice meetings at EMA or FDA is a pre.
- Sense of milestones, timelines & budgets
- Excellent writing skills (English), particularly with respect to clinical protocol and reports
- Evidence of good scientific and clinical judgment, flexibility, and resilience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Capable of effectively managing multiple deadlines and projects
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations and needs
- Strong commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Essential personality skills: pro-active, team player, entrepreneurial, can-do mentality and ability to put yourself in the position of our clients
Interested? Send your CV and short motivation letter to Nina Lemmers-van Erp, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition is not appreciated!
Contact us by adding your information and resume and we will be in touch shortly.