Careers At 3D
No drug is developed by a single person. We understand that it takes teamwork, perseverance to realize something this big. The 3D team works hard with room to laugh and is looking to expand.
If you are interested in 3D-PharmXchange, we invite you to contact us. You are always welcome to visit one of our offices for a coffee and discussion regarding our opportunities.
A Great Team & Atmosphere
At 3D-PharmXchange, you work with an experienced and dedicated team of professionals. Serious business with an informal way of working and room for a few laughs.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment, working for top entrepreneurs and big pharma. You will be working in a very dynamic, young, and growing team and have the freedom to shape your work. Although 3D-PharmXchange is well-known as an experienced partner in drug development, this doesn’t mean it is all about business. Our main aim is to centralize and empower our consultants. Not only professionally but also informally.
We Are Currently Looking For
Join our team of Dedicated Drug Development experts today.
3D-PharmXchange is interested in high-level experts in all key drug development disciplines. Our colleagues have an extensive and proven track record within companies developing innovative drugs (small molecules/biologicals/novel therapies), with a focus on early-stage drug development. Currently, there are no open positions but be reminded that we also appreciate open solicitations and are always eager to discuss future collaboration.
Vacancy : Business Development Manager
3D-PharmXchange is a Dutch Life Sciences consultancy and operational support firm located in Tilburg and with a side offices in Oss. We are dedicated to the development of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Our clients are leading pharma companies as well as innovative biotech start-ups.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is able to drive the business forward to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal candidate is energetic, a team player and a self-starter. You will be the first contact person for our (new) clients and will coordinate and interact with various team members. The position will require significant field activity. Within this position you report directly to the management team.
- Lead the business development activities within 3D-PharmXchange
- Acquisition of projects in different stages of drug development including following up with leads, coming up with value propositions, writing proposals, negotiation and closing with all kinds of clients, ranging from SME’s to worldwide multinationals
- Follow-up of existing leads as well as creating new leads with all kinds of clients, ranging from SMEs to worldwide multinationals.
- Develop and implement strategic and operational plans to achieve revenue objectives
- Take initiative to enhance 3D-PharmXchange’s proposition and development of new concepts
- Responsible for go to market strategy in existing markets and support or lead (depending on seniority level) execution of further expansion in Europe
- Contribute to appropriate processes to provide timely and accurate management information related to forecasts, market intelligence and industry trends
- Build and maintain a strong network within the pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Identification of and attendance at relevant conferences
Requirements & qualifications
- Relevant master degree (life sciences preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years commercial work experience in pharmaceutical and/or life science industry
- Excellent communication, relationships management and sales skills
- Knowledge on the way integrated drug development programs are designed and executed
- Fluent in English and Dutch, German is a plus
- Brings a significant network in the innovative life sciences sector
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge on deployment of social media to support business development and company branding is a big plus
Essential personal skills
- Enthusiastic and easy connector with excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Result-driven and customer focus
- Team player
- Multi-tasking and prioritization capability
Send your CV and short motivation letter to Nina Lemmers-van Erp at nina@3d- pxc.com. For more information, you can also contact her at +31 (0)13 53 482 72
Contact us by adding your information and resume and we will be in touch shortly.